The Henny Youngman Collection of One-Liners
- Some people tell all they know, others tell a great deal more.
- Some people approach every subject with an open mouth.
- The smaller a man's ideas, the more words he uses to express them.
- Never write when you can talk, and never talk when you can listen.
- She has a speech impediment. It's always two hours too long.
- The more a chatterbox talks, the less you listen.
- My wife never has the last word--she never gets to it.
- This country needs more good listeners and fewer poor speakers.
- Some people would say more if they talked less.
- A good listener is the best talker.