25 Ways to Torture Your Roommate at Christmas
- Claim you were a Christmas tree in your former life. If s/he tries
to bring one into the room, scream bloddy murder and thrash on the floor.
- Go to the mall with your roomate and sit on Santa's lap. Refuse to
- Wear a Santa suit all the time. Deny you're wearing it.
- Sit in a corner in the fetal position rocking back and forth chanting,
"Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town..."
- Hang mistle-toe in the doorway. When your roomate enters or leaves
the room, plant a wet one on his/her lips.
- Hang a stocking with your roomates name on it. Collect coal and sharp
objects in it. If s/he asks, say "you've been very naughty this year."
- Paint your nose red and wear antlers. Constantly complain about how
you never get to join in on the reindeer games.
- Make conversation out of Christmas Carols. (I.E. "You know, I saw
mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistle-toe last night.")
- Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and roll around in the snow.
- Sing: "All I want for Christmas is my roomate's two front teeth..."
- Give your roomate the gifts from the twelve days of Christmas song.
- Build a snowperson with your roomate and place a hat on its head.
When it doesn't come to life, cry hysterically "it didn't work!"
- Whip your roomate screaming "now Dasher, now Dancer, now Donner,
and Blitzen, etc."
- Tear down all your roomate's Christmas decorations yelling "Bah Humbug!"
- Wake up every morning screaming "Ghost of Christmas Future, please
have mercy on my soul!"
- Tell your roomate you're moving out. Santa's buying you a house on
- Pin a pointsetta to your lapel.
- Make anatomically correct gingerbread people and eat the best parts
- Put on a fake white beard and insist that all your roomate's friends
"give it a yank."
- Ring jingle bells maniacally saying "every time a bell rings an angel
gets his wings."
- Stand in front of the mirror reciting "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
over and over in your underwear.
- Smoke mistle-toe. Do what comes naturally.
- Watch your roomate when s/he is sleeping. When s/he wakes up sing,
"he sees you when you're sleeping..."
- Steal a life size nativity scene and display it in your room. When
your roomate asks, tell him/her "I had to let them stay here, there's
no room at the inn."
- When your roomate goes to the bathroom, rearrange his/her posessions.
Tell him/her that Santa's elves must have done it.