A Little Love Quiz
Make sure you have a pen and paper to write down all of your answers... or just a really good memory. Try to imagine this happening...
1) You are walking to your love's house. There are two roads to get there.
One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but it is very plain
and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way,
but it takes quite a while to reach your loved one's house.
2) On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the
other is full of white roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your love.
You can give your love any kind of color combination of roses that you
choose. All white, 15 red and 5 white, half and half, 19 white and 1 red,
3) You finally reach your love's house. You ring the bell and the maid
answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one for you, or
you may go upstairs and get your love yourself.
4) Now, you go upstairs to your love's room. No one is there. You want
to suprise your love by leaving the roses on the bed or by the windowsill.
5) Later, it's time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep in seperate
rooms. You wake up early in the morning to check on your love. You enter
6) It's time to go now, and you start to head back. You can take either
path home now: the plain, boring one that gets you home fast or the curvy,sight
filled path that you can casually take your time with and enjoy the view
on your way home.