The Ten Commandments of E-mail
- Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
- Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
- Thou shalt read thine own message thrice before thou sendest it.
- Thou shalt ponder how thy recipient might react to thy message.
- Thou shalt check thy spelling and thy grammar.
- Thou shalt not curse, flame, spam or USE ALL CAPS.
- Thou shalt not forward any chain letter.
- Thou shalt not use e-mail for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- Thou shalt not rely on the privacy of e-mail, especially from work.
- When in doubt, save thy message overnight and reread it in the light
of the dawn.
- And, the "Golden Rule" of E-Mail: That which thou findest
hateful to receive, sendest thou not unto others.
Copyright © 1998, Salko Technologies, Inc., All
Rights Reserved. Permission is granted to reprint The Daily Joke as long
as this full copyright notice is included, including the subscription
To get a joke everyday, go to http://www.thedailyjoke.com