Top Ten Ways The Bible Would Be Different
If It Were Written By College Students
- Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning--cold.
- The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced, and written
in a large font.
- New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
- Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria
- Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
- The place where the end of the world occurs: Finals, not Armageddon.
- Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes
- Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They
didn't want to ask directions and look like Freshmen.
- Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the
seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due
and then pulled an all-nighter.