Top 15 Signs You've Had Too Much of the 90's
15. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
14. You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
13. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
12. You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready, and he e-mails you back "What's for dinner?"
11. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
10. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
9. Your daughter just bought on CD all the records your college roommate used to play that you most despised.
8. Every commercial on television has a website address at the bottom of the screen.
7. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date. And now sells for half the price you paid.
6. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
5. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
4. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
3. You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
2. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
And the Number 1 sign that you've had too much of the 90's . . .
1. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.