Signs That You're in the 21st Century
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
- You chat several times a day with a stranger from South
Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next-door neighbor yet this
- You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted one
for your e-mail buddies via a web page.
- You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails
you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
- Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her
a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
- Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of
the back seat of your car.