Things Past One: Precious Jewel
by Agent Newbeau

It's all my fault that she's gone. I should have gotten out of town and taken her with me. If I had, she and our baby would still be alive. My beautiful Jenny is gone. If I could find that rotten bastard Henry, I'd kill him just like he killed my Jenny. Damn him. He can go to hell. I want him to die slowly, painfully, to hurt like he hurt me. Why my Jenny? She never hurt anybody. She was the first good thing that ever happened to me and now she's gone. She didn't deserve to die like that. All she wanted was to settle down with me, raise a family. Our baby is gone, too. Damn Henry. He wanted to destroy me and he did. He knew what he was doing. He deliberately killed Jenny. I saw him aim for her instead of me. Bastard. She was too young, just 16. I remember well that first time I saw her. She was so beautiful and I wanted her. She felt the same way about me. No one ever loved me the way she did. I didn't know such a thing was possible. She gave me hope. And now that hope is gone. How am I supposed to go on without her? No more sweet kisses, no more beautiful smiles, no more will I make love to her, drift off to sleep holding her. No longer will I hear her singing softly. She's gone from me forever. This is what hell is like. Hell is being separated from the one who makes you complete. I can't go on. She's gone, my life is over. Wait for me, sweet Jenny. I'll join you soon.

End