Author's Note: This story is the first story in a 3 part series. It's placed In The Real Word Of The Monkees. And mentions Davy's first wife Linda Haines-Jones. And it's dedicated to my Sis *hugs* Loves ya Lilsa! (She's the Author of Spanish Eyes)
Rating: This story is rated "PG-13" for language.

Dream Girl
by Lizzabelle

July, 1967
"Davy?" Micky Dolenz asked, coming out of bathroom in the hotel room. "Hey Davy!"

Davy Jones was lying on the bed, lightly snoring away. Michael Nesmith peeked his head out from under the covers, "Micky, leave him alone!" he groused. "We're all tired! That concert wore us all out!"

The guys just got done performing that night in Cincinnati, and that little run in with a group of girls and the Hotel didn't help either. Michael began to laugh, as he remembered when he and his other friends running from the group of girls. All he could hear was "AH! AH! Monkees Monkees! Davy! Daaaavy!" They had all been amused by that little run in, but they had gotten use to it by now. Peter Tork came in the door, and closed it quickly. "I don't think they saw me.." he said plopping down on the bed, Davy was laying on. "They better not have!" Mike said. "We've had enough for one night!" Peter and Micky began to giggle, at the site of the sleeping Englishmen. He had this grin spread across his face, which they suspected he was either dreaming about a girl, Linda, they expected , that or he was kick some reporters ass.

~*~

He held the girl in his arm, feeling her bare skin against his own. he looked down at floor, seeing the mess they caused.

"Boy, I wondah 'ose go' clean up duty tonight?" He said with a grin.

The Girl laughed and kisses him, "I don't know, bu' 'e's gunna 'ave a 'ell of a time cleaning the mess up!"

He suddenly realized what he and The Girl had just done, and backed away from her.

She looked at him, "Anythin' the mattah?" she asked.

"I shouldn't 'ave done that.." he said.

"Why?" she asked, putting an arm around his neck.

"Because, I'm married." he said.

"Oh, I see.." she said, still smiling.

"So, your not offended?" he asked.

"Midget!"

"What?"

"MIDGET!"

He jolted up and looked around, "What?"

"Welcome back to reality.." Micky said with a wry grin.

"Sorry, I must've fallen alseep.." Davy apologized

"No shit! Who were you dreamin' about?" Mike asked.

"Some chick..." he said.

"Some chick? We were betting it was Linda.." Peter said, curling up in the chair, with a cup of tea.

"No, I don't know who it was, I've 'ad the dream a lot lately, it always ends the same way, I tell 'er that I'm married, and, well... I wake up!" he made a face.

"Sounds like your having an affair in your dreams.." Peter said.

"Is that bad?" Davy asked.

"No, just as long as you don't have one in real life, Linda would beat the shit out of you!" Micky teased.

Davy rolled his eyes, and laid back down.

"Do you know her name?" Mike asked.

"No, she's just there... it's like I've known all me life.." he looked over at him, raising an eye brow, "Why?"

"No reason.." he looked at the clock. "Let's get to the bed.." he slipped into his nightly boxers, the silky red ones Phyllis had bought him for Christmas last year, and he got in bed. Davy cuddled back under the covers. Micky did the same, and Peter jumped into bed with Mike, and pulled the covers over him.

~*~

"Fellas.." Davy said as he sat down on the plane.

"Yeah?" they said in unison.

"I dreamed about 'er again last night.." he said taking his jacket off.

"Well, what happened?" Micky said with interest, sitting next to the Englishmen.

"Everything, the same thing, only this time, she said she didn't care if I was married... all she wanted was me.." he said looking at him.

Micky, examined the situation, then sighed, "I have come to the conclusion Davy, that, you miss your wife and, also, you miss your sex life!"

"If he ever had one.." Peter giggled behind them.

"Ey!" he said waving his arms behind him, to see if he could hit him.

"Just kidding..." Peter said.

"Guys, jus' do me a favor?" he said.

"Sure..."

"Don't tell Linda about that thing with Dream Girl... alrigh'?" he asked.

"Sure... mum's the word!" Micky reassured his buddy.

Davy nodded, and slumped down ion his chair to take a nap. And also, to be visited by the "Dream Girl" again.

End