Expression for High Stress Days
- Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
- Don't bother me. I'm living happily everafter.
- I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
- You! Off my planet!
- I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
- Let me show you how the guards used to do it.
- And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
- Allow me to introduce my selves.
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- Better living through denial.
- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
- Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after
- Do they ever shut up on your planet?
- I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.
- I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen
- Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
- I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
- Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!
- One of us is thinking about sex... Okay, it's me.
- How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
- It's sick the way you people keep having sex without me.
- I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.
- You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
- Okay, okay, I take it back! UnFuck you!
- Macho Law forbids me from admitting I'm wrong.
- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
- Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
- Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
- Just smile and say "Yes, Mistress."
- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work hereisdone.
- A woman's favourite position is CEO.
- Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
- You look like shit. Is that the style now?
- Earth is full. Go home.
- Is it time for your medication or mine?
- Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
- Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch
- I plead contemporary insanity.
- And which dwarf are you?
- I refuse to star in your psychodrama.
- I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
- How do I set a laser printer to stun?
- It ain't the size, it's... no, it's the size.
- I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
- I majored in liberal arts. Will that be for here or to go?
- Gene Police! Get out of the pool!