The idea is to score the most points. Your attempts need to be verified
by either a player or non-player. I DARE YOU--in fact, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
- Run one lap around the office at top speed.
- Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
- Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and
say "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
- To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears
- When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily,
"Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!"
- Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
"Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
- In the middle of a meeting, suddenly shout out "Yahtzee!"
- Walk sideways to the photcopier.
- While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors
- Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barrelled
- Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask "Did you get all
that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
- Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
- Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle
(there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
- At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice
to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if
you actually launch into it yourself).
- Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with
growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as 'Bob'.
- Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do
- After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamacian accent.
As in, "the report's on your desk, mon". Keep this up for one hour.
- While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly
and mutter, "Shut up, damm it, all of you just shut up!"
- At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce "As God is my witness,
I'll never go hungry again."
- In a colleagues diary, write in 10am: "See how I look in tights."
- Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?"
- Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do
you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now"
- While talking to a colleague, pick your nose and eat the booger.
- Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk
- Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
- Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants
and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
- Tuck one pant leg into your sock and when queried, answer, "not now"
and walk away