You Might Be In Education If...
- You can converse in middle schoolease.
- Your last nerve is a distant memory...
- Every day is a bad hair day.
- You find humor in public parental discipline.
- You worry about getting sued for self-esteem violiations.
- You believe the staff room should be equipped with Valium salt licks.
- You stand on your front porch instructing the neighbor children to
- Junior Highers make you feel old but you could not be paid to be
that age again...
- You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to only
work 8 - 3 and have your summers free."
- You refer to adults as "boys and girls"
- You encourage your husband by telling him he is a "good helper"
- You believe chocolate is a major food group.
- You can tell it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You believe "extremely annoying" should have its own box on the report
- You believe that unspeakble evils will befall you if anyone says,
"Boy,the kids are sure mellow today."
- When you are out in public you snap your fingers at children who
- You give your husband "the look" when he "misbehaves."
- You have no life from August through June.
- Putting all "A"s on the report card would be so much easier.
- You think people should be required to get a government permit before
being allowed to reproduce, earned by having worked in a middle school
for 5 years.
- You encourage a parent to check into home schooling.
- You can't have children of your own because there isn't a name you
can hear that wouldn't elevate your blood pressure.
- You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac.
- You think that caffeine should be available in I.V. form.
- Meeting a child's parent instantly answers the question, "Why is
this kid like that?"