The Non-Stress Diet
This diet is designed to help you cope with stress which normally builds
up during the day.
1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast, Dry
8 oz. Skim Milk
4 oz. Lean Broiled Chicken Breast
1 cup Steamed Spinach
1 cup Herb Tea
1 Oreo Cookie
Rest of the Oreos in the package
2 Pints Rocky Road Ice Cream
1 Jar Hot Fudge Sauce
Nuts, Cherries, Whipped Cream
2 Loaves Garlic Bread with Cheese
Large Sausage, Mushroom & Cheese Pizza
4 Cans or 1 Large Pitcher of Beer
3 Milky Way or Snickers Candy Bars
Rules For This Diet
- If you eat something, and no one else sees you eat it, it has
- When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the
calories in the candy bar are canceled by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long
as you don't eat more than they do.
- Foods used for medicinal purposes *never* count. Example:
hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look
- Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part
of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal
fuel. Example: Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints,
and Tootsie Rolls.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking
the cookie causes calorie leakage.
- If you are in the process of preparing something, foods licked
off knives and spoons have no calories. Examples: peanut
butter on a knife and ice cream on a spoon.
Foods of the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are
green salad and Key Lime pie, mushrooms and white chocolate. Note: Chocolate
is a universal color and may be substituted for any other.