Reasons Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work
- It's an incentive to show up.
- It reduces stress.
- It leads to more honest communication.
- It reduces the complaints about low pay.
- It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
- It encourages car pooling.
- It increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they're wasted.
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Suddenly, belching during a meeting isn't so embarrassing.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the
- Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."