You Are A Child Of The 80's If....
Contributed by Jennifer Lindsay
If you can identify with at least half of this list then you are most certainly
a product of the 80's!
- You know what a "burnout" is.
- You know what "Sike" (or "psycke") means.
- You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off".
- You know that another name for a keyboard is a"Synthesizer".
- You wanted to be a Goonie.
- You know who Max Headroom is.
- You ever wore flourescent, neon if you will, clothing.
- You could breakdance, or wish you could.
- You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.
- Partying "like it's 1999" seemed SO far away.
- You wanted to be on StarSearch.
- You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose
- You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth, or knew someone
- You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout".
- You had to have your MTV
- You hold a special place in your heart for Back to the Future.
- You thought Molly Ringwald was really cool.
- You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a really good movie.
- You heard of Garbage Pail Kids.
- You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince".
- You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system.
- You own any cassettes.
- You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living
on the moon.
- You remember And/or own any of the CareBear Glass collection from
- Or any other stupid collection they came out with.
- Poltergeist freaked you out.
- You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.
- You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
- You know what a Doozer is.
- You wore biker shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish,
or knew someone who did.
- You ever had a Swatch Watch.
- You can name 1/2 the members of Duran Duran
- You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
- You had WonderWoman or Superman underoos.
- You know what a "Whammee" is.
- You had a crush on Jon Bon Jovi, or knew someone who did.