58 Politically Correct Ways To Say Someone is Dumb
- A few clowns short of a circus.
- A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
- An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
- A few beers short of a six-pack.
- Dumber than a box of hair.
- A few peas short of a casserole.
- Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box.
- The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
- One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
- One taco short of a combination plate.
- A few feathers short of a whole duck.
- All foam, no beer
- The cheese slid off his cracker.
- Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
- Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.
- Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
- Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
- He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
- An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
- As smart as bait.
- Chimney's clogged.
- Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
- Doesn't know much but leads the league in nostril hair.
- Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
- Forgot to pay his brain bill.
- Her sewing machine's out of thread.
- His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
- His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
- If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
- Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
- No grain in the silo.
- Proof that evolution can go in reverse
- Receiver is off the hook.
- Several nuts short of a full pouch.
- Skylight leaks a little.
- Slinky's kinked.
- Surfing in Nebraska.
- Too much yardage between the goal posts.
- Big like ox, smart like tractor
- A few sandwiches short of a picnic.
- Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- A room temperature IQ.
- Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them together.
- A gross ignoramus--144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
- A photographic memory, but the lens cover is glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural de-selection.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- One celled organisms out score him in IQ tests.
- During evolution his ancestors were in the control group.
- Fell out of the family tree.
- Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
- If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
- If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you get change back.
- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
- One neuron short of a synapse.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.
- Takes him 1.5 hours to watch "60 Minutes".
Most of the items on this list were taken from the Bag o' Laughs at Grant's
Graceland. It's run by a priest, so there's a lot of heavenly humour.
Visit there for a lot more laughs and maybe save your eternal soul while
you're at it! :) The few extras, I got from Jeremy Ray.